Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Free Ultra-model Galleries

I love flat shoes!

do not know if you heard but I love flat shoes ..... in reality until two years ago always wore high shoes ... Then I discovered the world of comfort!
these are my "love"!
*****
I do not know if You Understand But I love flat shoes ..... in fact until two years ago always high Wore shoes ... Then I discovered the world of comfort!
These are my "love"!
















During this time I'm never at home. .. work every day as a nanny to two children, but I think it would stop .... is a family of crazy! You know the peasants enriched?? ie also have the flat screen TV in the bathroom ..... stuff from American movies ..... or at least I only do twice a week just to earn some money! then I'll keep you updated.
love Chiara
*****
During this time I'm never at home ... Every day I work as a babysitter two children, But I Think It Would stop .... is a family of lunatics! or at best do only twice a week just to earn Some Money! then I will keep you updated.
love
Chiara

0 comments:

Post a Comment