Thursday, April 8, 2010

Kates Playground Weight Gain

pain ....



pain ... pain ... damn I'm stuck with my back and I'm doing two injections per day two different drugs .... almost daily FOUR STINGS! I could not do anything these days ... no ... no movie studio ... no friends ... no college ... no shopping!!

damn pain ... pain ... I am stuck with my back and I'm doing two bites a day with two different drugs .... Almost FOUR bites a day! I Could not Do Anything These Days ... no ... no studio movies ... no friends ... no university ... no shopping!


ops ... I have not even saying goodbye ... hello .... I hope you're better than me ... not very hard!
shopping I still get the chapter to ask for advice ... I have to buy my first laptop but I have no idea where iniziare.Mi used to when I'm at university ... and when I return to London this summer a month:) should be light and with built-in webcam (if possible).
you think is better a laptop or netbook ????? Then, ovviamnete, there is the issue price of 600 € will find him ...??
oops ... I have not even said goodbye ... hello .... hope you're better than me ... not very hard!Chapter I still get shopping advice to ask ... I bought my first laptop but I have no idea where to start. I need to when the university this summer ... and when I return to London for a month:) must be lightweight and with integrated webcam (if possible).You think is better a laptop or netbook ????? Then ovviamnete, there is the question of price... up to 600 EUR!!!!!!




my mother's skirt / shirt Zara / cashmere sweater / shoes H & M / H & M necklace rings Accessorize / bag colors and beauty.


I have to go by the elderly ... : D with my coat all warm again soon .... new photos!
I have to go by the elderly ... : D with my coat to warm again soon .... new photos!

ps: you see the look I used about 1 week ago to go to college and then pre drink Easter with friends at university!
many hugs ...
Chiara

ps: you see the look I used about a week ago to go to college and then drink pre Easter with classmates!
many hugs ... Chiara

0 comments:

Post a Comment